top of page
The first project in my Technical Concepts of Visual Effects class involved modeling our favorite drink in Maya. I chose milk tea with boba, a drink that involved creating a glass, ice, tapioca balls, and the tea itself along with a background and appropriate lighting. I used a few default materials, though I created the settings for the transparent elements including the liquid, ice, and condensation. I added condensation to the glass and a meniscus to the liquid to increase the element of photorealism. This assignment gave me a huge amount of practice using the Maya software, and I enjoyed completing the project immensely.
bottom of page